My Name Is Pascale Lane
“I cannot recommend Pascale enough. She is insightful, kind, patient and funny. She truly can work wonders.”
My name is Pascale Lane (MBACP) and I am a Therapeutic Relationship Coach based in Sutton, Surrey.
I work with individuals and couples who need help with their Relationships. Whether you and your partner or loved one have forgotten how to communicate effectively with each other, or your goals and values have changed, I will work with you to help you reconnect, improve communication and rekindle your love.
Or maybe for you it isn’t about reconnecting with your partner or loved one. Maybe for you its about reconnecting with your self. So often, women can lose their identity while they are so busy concentrating on meeting the needs of their family. Or maybe you are recently divorced or separated and are lacking in confidence or have forgotten what it is like to prioritise yourself. I will help you to remember who you are, set some goals, shift your mindset and find your Mojo so that you can be Happy in Life and Love!
I take great pride in the work that I do and love being able to support individuals and couples to facilitate change. As a Therapeutic Relationship & Life Coach, we will work together to identify your goals and work hard in a time limited manner to achieve them. This will be done in combination of weekly sessions and follow up activities. The more work you put in, the better the results will be.
I have 20 years experience of working as a social worker and a counsellor and believe me, I have heard it all before. When we work together, we will tap into all of those pesky fear and anxieties that are holding you back from whatever it is you want to achieve. Whether its meeting the man of your dreams, having a stable family for yourself and your children or going out there and grabbing life by the balls and living your BEST LIFE!!
I will help you! All you’ve got to do is take the first step – book a free 15 minute call and lets change your future!!
YOU FULFILLED!! HAPPY IN LIFE AND LOVE
I also run a 6 week Online Couples Course called Be Happy in Life and Love and can be done in the privacy of your own home. It comprises 6 video sessions with worksheets. Please see over the page for more information.
I truly believe I have The Best Job In The World!! Here’s why:
- “For your insight, skills, professionalism, warmth, ‘humanness’, experience and empathy, I am grateful (beyond grateful!) As a facilitator, you’ve excelled with a subtlety that demonstrates your excellence in your field…. This has been the toughest 6 months of my life; thank you for walking some of that journey with me”. Kay – Croydon
- “Pascale has been a truly excellent coach to me. She is sympathetic but also challenging. She has a good grasp of life and the general psychology behind it. Her support extends beyond the sessions if I needed and she will always go the extra mile for the people she is working with”. Lucy – Brighton
- “Going into [coaching] I didn’t entirely know what to expect but Pascale’s friendly approach and ability to help guide discussion while listening throughout immediately helped reassure and make me feel comfortable. Sarah – Manchester
- “Pascale is very committed to her clients; I never felt rushed during a session and although time flew, her personal approach made it extremely good value for money. Pascale primarily was there to listen and guide discussion where necessary; she makes you feel comfortable discussing extremely personal and private concerns. She changed my perception of [coaches] and how [coaching] could help me. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a bit of a life MOT”. Katie – Epsom
- “This is a positive, professional service and beyond my own expectations..” Client, Carshalton
- “When my husband and I first started seeing Pascale I had been unhappy in my marriage for many years and it had worsened to the point where I could no longer see a way forward for us. Coaching/counselling was very much my last resort so that when we split up I would know I’d tried absolutely everything I could”. Carly – Wallington
- “Pascale made us both feel comfortable (no mean feat as my husband was absolutely the last person in the world to talk about his feelings) and, crucially, treated us both completely fairly and objectively, thus gaining our trust very quickly.
She helped us to discover a lot about ourselves, and amazingly (to me) slowly but surely we started to reconnect. In a new and improved way. I’m really pleased to say that my husband and I are still together, still learning about each other, communicating so much more effectively and genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
I can not recommend Pascale highly enough. She is insightful, kind, patient and funny. She truly can work wonders”. C, Croydon
- “A positive, calming, strategic, interesting, informative service that works. The couples [coaching] service is very reasonably priced for the time, effort and results.” Louise
- “This service saved my marriage, Pascale was calm and communicated well with us, which allowed us to express our feelings freely. The sessions were emotionally and physically challenging in a positive way. I would recommend this service because of Pascale’s demeanour and caring approach.”– Priscilla